The OBIX System Delivers
Designed with the clinicians in mind, the OBIX system provides complete central, bedside, and remote, electronic fetal monitoring. We work cooperatively with industry-leading EHR companies to secure a seamless integration between systems, to deliver a premier perinatal software solution for obstetrics patient care. The OBIX system transcends other options in the market because this is our baby.
A Best-in-Class Solution
Workflow That Makes Sense
The OBIX system helps critical thinking clinicians throughout the assessment process, enhances workflow supporting standards of care, presents the complete picture of patient assessments and improves communications between care providers.
From critical access to large, multi-facility health systems, we work to simplify the process. The OBIX system offers enterprise-wide perinatal data access across facilities to meet the varying needs of hospital and healthcare systems. We know that one size does not fit all.
— Lisa A. Miller, CNM, JD
E-Tools are available to assist nurses, midwives, and physicians with management of electronic fetal monitoring (EFM) and decisions regarding patient care. Developed in collaboration with Clinical Computer Systems, Inc., the E-Tools suite of products supports application of the standardized NICHD nomenclature for fetal heart rate components, application of the NICHD categories, and evaluation of uterine activity.
What Makes OBIX Great
Benefits for Hospitals, Users & Patients
Benefits for Hospitals
- Straightforward mass deployment and support
- Seamless integration between OBIX and EHR
- Scalable and expandable
- Can be site-configured to meet specific department standards
- Strategic pricing includes enterprise licensing, implementation, and go-live support on a births per year model
Benefits for Users
- Helps hospitals meet standards of care
- Aids critical thinking nurses with the assessment process
- Charting modules support workflow specific to obstetrical care
- Improves communication between care providers
- Saves documentation time with auto computation of values and tight integration with EHRs
Benefits for Patients
- Increases patient’s time with their nurse
- Improved medical records lead to better care
- Outstanding visibility for wellbeing gives patients peace of mind
Benefits from Experiences
Our years of experience, working with hospital systems large and small, navigating the challenges, and gaining knowledge to help provide invaluable guidance for customers’ strategic initiatives and more.
Go to Downloads to discover stories of shared experiences.
- MCH Case Study – EMR Community Outreach
- Memorial Medical Center & OBIX Hosted Solution
- EMR Perinatal System Integration Case Study