We've Got You Covered
Delivering More Than Expected
The OBIX Perinatal Data System provides Labor and Delivery units with distinguished surveillance and archiving capabilities. Its design has the clinicians in mind by delivering a comprehensive solution for central, bedside, and remote, electronic fetal monitoring. The system’s E-Tools (FHR and UA tools) assist clinicians’ critical thinking skills in the assessment of fetal heart rate as well as the monitoring of uterine activity parameters, crucial to safe labor in support of their day-to-day care provided to patients.
- An intuitive system with a workflow that makes sense.
- A solution for critical thinkers by providing clinical decision support tools.
- The system’s charting modules and comprehensive reporting can be used through all stages of labor and birth.
- We work cooperatively with industry-leading EHR companies to secure seamless integration.
Maternal Early Warning System
The AlertWatch:OB software helps clinicians monitor mothers in the labor and delivery care areas of the hospital by integrating hundreds of data elements, assessing patient risk in real-time, and by alerting providers using a proprietary maternal early warning score (MEWS) based on national obstetric standards. CCSI has entered into a value-added reseller agreement with AlertWatch:OB, a leading provider of innovative clinical decision support software.
AlertWatch:OB helps improve the safety of labor and delivery care with the following key features:
- MEWS alerting & paging with proprietary filtering for improved maternal safety without alarm fatigue.
- Integrated monitoring of mother from triage through postpartum, including ORs and PACUs.
- Patient-specific risk stratification leveraging ACOG risk guidelines for postpartum hemorrhaging.