If you are a customer and need immediate technical service, please call:
1.888.871.0963 press 1 for technical service
Investing in new technology can be expensive and is not limited to the software purchase alone. New system implementations require a significant amount of hospital resources and our approach is to work with our customers not only during the purchasing process, but throughout the planning, implementation, education, and system go-live. Each system purchase includes a one year warranty, project management, installation, education, on-site go-live support, and continued support services. All services are provided by trained CCSI personnel dedicated solely to the OBIX system.
Project Management & Implementation
CCSI's implementation process is a systematic, structured approach to comply with the integration and workflow goals of customers. CCSI's products are designed for configuration and rollout based on individual hospital timelines and requirements. CCSI's implementations are standardized for efficiency and performed at a flat fee for lower, predictable costs.
Compared with other vendors used at KRMC, the staff at CCSI was the best prepared and most professional throughout the process.
"Compared with other vendors used at KRMC, the staff at CCSI was the best prepared and most professional throughout the process. As a result, we were able to collaborate effectively and complete a flawless installation. The staff loves the new system and our patients appreciate the improved care."
- John Wolf, Manager of Clinical Operations
The cost of implementation and use of project management are included in the overall purchase price of the OBIX system. A successful OBIX system implementation is facilitated through dedicated project management, system installation by OBIX certified technicians, and superior clinical education enabling an efficient rollout.
Project Management & Planning Services
- On-site OB unit walkthrough
- Current workflow assessment
- Customized project implementation plan
- Clinical and technical discussions
- EHR integration mapping
- Scheduled project status calls
- Provide required documentation
- Identify, manage, and minimize control risks
- Clinical and technical on-site go-live support
- Deliver on-time and within budget
Extended Software Support
Live, expert, and dedicated technical phone assistance is available to customers around the clock, 24/7/365.
Keeping your OBIX system running without interruptions is the goal of our highly trained and experienced support staff. Our Software Support Service program provides clients with a single point of contact for all OBIX software-related issues. When you call us, every effort will be made to deliver a solution that leaves you satisfied.
- 24/7/365 toll-free technical phone support
- On-site technical labor as required to support OBIX software and updates, travel included
- Periodic health system checks
- OBIX software version updates to improve existing system features and functions
- Consultative services for system optimization
- Limited customizations of documentation modules
- Regulatory enhancements as required
- OBIX University online clinical education for new system and upgrade installations as well as onboarding for new staff
- OBIX system clinical refresher webinars
- Complimentary, clinical continuing education (CE) webinars
Please contact us with any questions you may have about Clinical Computer Systems, Inc.’s service and support programs.